Start list and Results
Race schedules and award ceremonies
|Wednesday, 5 September 2018|
|04.15 - 05.15 pm||Opening ceremony|
|05.30 - 06.45 pm||Cross Country Team Relay|
|06.45 - 07.00 pm||Award ceremony Cross Country Team Relay|
|07.00 - 10.00 pm||Shimano Opening Party|
|Thursday, 6 September 2018|
|02.00 - 03.30 pm||Women Juniors Cross Country Olympic XCO|
|03.30 - 03.45 pm||Award ceremony Women Juniors Cross Country Olympic XCO|
|04.30 - 06.00 pm||Men Juniors Cross Country Olympic XCO|
|06.00 - 06.15 pm||Award ceremony Men Juniors Cross Country Olympic XCO|
worldwide broadcast of the races
Get your Ticket now
For all information about day, weekend or week passes for the Mountain Bike World Championships in Lenzerheide click on the link below. Get your ticket now!
Cross Country track
The Cross Country track was raced for the first time at the BMC Racing Cup 2014. After three rounds of the UCI MTB World Cup, it is considered technically and physically demanding. The best conditions for exciting races are the many overtaking opportunities.
The 4 km long route leads from the Bike Arena in front of the Rothorn valley station south through the Seewald forest and north into the Tgapalotta area. South and North loop offer many clear points from which the race can be experienced firsthand.
The STRAIGHTline was planned and built by Trailworks, in collaboration with downhill legend Steve Peat.
The 2.5 km track is fast with technical key points and spectacular jumps. Spectator magnets include the #fullgas jump, the «plunge» drop and the action-loaded finish line.
Your Speaker & DJ TEam
The following rules apply on the site, which must be observed. Thank you for your understanding.
- Every spectator, athlete, supervisor and volunteer must have a valid entry wristband.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry wristbands.
- Bringing along pyrotechnic articles, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- Please park your car in the designated parking spaces and let the security staff instruct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff.
- Entering the racetrack, escape routes and restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please dispose of waste in the provided containers.
- During the official parties on Saturday and Sunday, age checks are carried out at the entrances to the Bike Arena. An ID card must be presented by each guest.
- The organiser of the UCI Mountain Bike Word Cup Lenzerheide assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage.