Tickets for the Mountain Bike World Championships
You will also benefit from a 20% pre-sale discount until 30 June 2018.
|Wednesday, 5 September 2018||XC Team Relay||CHF 15.00||CHF 9.00|
|Thursday, 6 September 2018||XCO Juniors||CHF 15.00||CHF 9.00|
|Friday, 7 September 2018||XCO U23 / DHI Qualifikation||CHF 15.00||CHF 9.00|
|Saturday, 8 September 2018||XCO Elite||CHF 25.00||CHF 15.00|
|Sunday, 9 September 2018||DHI Final||CHF 25.00||CHF 15.00|
|Weekend Pass Saturday/Sunday||XCO Elite / DHI Final||CHF 45.00||CHF 25.00|
|Week Pass (Wednesday-Sunday)||All||CHF 60.00||CHF 30.00|
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS WORTH IT
If you arrive by public transport and show the public transport ticket at Canols main ticket office, you will receive a reduction of up to 40% on the day ticket. Notes: Only available at the main cash desk Canols. This offer is also valid for GA/BüGa owners, a driving confirmation must be presented.
Where is the entrance ticket valid, how do I benefit from getting there by public transport, etc.?
- Scope: Admission ticket incl. cable car ticket Rothorn 1 to Scharmoin middle station
- Age groups: Adults from 16 years / adolescents 6 to 15 years / children up to and including 5 years free of charge
- Arriving by public transport: Up to 40% reduction on daily tickets. See offer above.
- Every spectator, athlete, supervisor and volunteer must have a valid entry ribbon.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry ribbons.
- Terms and Conditions tickets and ticket purchase (pdf)
Dear visitors, on the event site, we ask you to comply with the following rules:
- Bringing along pyrotechnic articles, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and let the order service instruct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the order service and those responsible for the marshal.
- The entry of racetracks, escape routes and restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please always use the provided containers for waste.
- The organizer of the UCI Mountain Bike World Championships Lenzerheide assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage.
How do you arrive best?
Take the SBB or RhB public transport to Chur and then the PostBus to the Valbella Dorf stop. Half-hourly or hourly connections from 6.00 am to 11.00 pm. Travel time Chur to Lenzerheide about 30 minutes. Note: The stops Valbella Canols, Lenzerheide Rothornbahn, Sport Center Dieschen Sot, La Riva and nursing home are not served over the event days.
By car / park & ride
From motorway exit Chur south direction Lenzerheide to Parpan. Driving time approx. 20 minutes. Please use the signposted visitors parking Heimberg, Proschieri, Obertor in Parpan and Clavadoiras in Lenzerheide. The parking fee is CHF 5.00 per day.
The accommodations during the event days are very much in demand. We therefore recommend Camping Gravas. For bookings and inquiries please contact the campsite directly.